Thank you for choosing Smiles In Motion as your child’s dental care provider. We are committed to your child’s treatment being successful. Please understand that payment of your bill is considered a part of your child’s treatment. The following is a statement of our Financial Policy, which we require you to read and sign prior to treatment.
- Please be aware that the parent bringing the child to Smiles In Motion is responsible for payment of all charges. We cannot send statements to other persons.
- Full payment is due at the time of service. For your convenience we accept:
- Cash and personal checks (cannot be postdated)
- MasterCard or Visa credit cards
- CareCredit for financing options is also offered. Apply for Care Credit.
If you carry dental insurance, we are happy to file the claim for you and estimate your co-payment. You will be responsible for the non-covered portion at the time of service. We can make no guarantee of any estimated coverage or payment from your insurance carrier. It is important to remember that our relationship is with you and not your insurance carrier. The type of plan chosen by you and/or your employer determines your insurance benefits.
Fee for Service
If you do not carry dental insurance, as in all cases, you will be given a treatment plan and approximate cost. Payment is due at the time of service.
Pay total balance in full on the day services are rendered and receive a 5% discount.
- Emergency treatment must be paid in full at the time of service.
We recognize that under unusual circumstances an account balance may be incurred. Smiles In Motion requires that all outstanding balances be paid in full within thirty (30) days unless other arrangements have been made. Also note, if we have not received payment or you have not contacted us within thirty (30) days, further action may be taken. We also reserve the right to apply an interest rate of eighteen (18%) from the date of service. Thank you in advance for your understanding of our financial policy!